3 top scorers leaving UW-Milwaukee
- UFC picked to win AAC, Taylor top player
- Texas G Jones suffers broken toe
- Purdue, Painter agree on 2-yr. extension
- Arizona, Illinois agree to 2-year series
- Minnesota AD Coyle gets 3-year extension
MILWAUKEE (AP) The University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee is losing its three top men's basketball players after coach Pat Baldwin's first year.
Stull, Bell and Nze say they're leaving on good terms with Baldwin, but also admit program changes in recent years played a role in their departures. After the university fired coach Rob Jeters, his replacement, LaVall Jordan, left after one season when he was hired at Butler. The Panthers posted a 16-17 season in Baldwin's inaugural year.
Updated April 24, 2018