3 top scorers leaving UW-Milwaukee
- Iowa State knocks off No. 8 Texas Tech
- KSU gets another road upset at No. 20 OU
- No. 21 Houston gives Sampson 600th win
- Brown helps No. 14 Auburn rout Texas A&M
- Garza's 22 get No. 23 Iowa by Penn State
MILWAUKEE (AP) The University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee is losing its three top men's basketball players after coach Pat Baldwin's first year.
Five scholarship players have left the team in less than a month. Sophomore guards August Haas and Jeremy Johnson left the program in March.
Stull, Bell and Nze say they're leaving on good terms with Baldwin, but also admit program changes in recent years played a role in their departures. After the university fired coach Rob Jeters, his replacement, LaVall Jordan, left after one season when he was hired at Butler. The Panthers posted a 16-17 season in Baldwin's inaugural year.
Updated April 24, 2018